Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

VOIP provider

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    MKD

Hi
    I have internet cafe and i plan to start voip calls.
    Can someone suggest good&cheap voip service.

Voip Solution Newbie

How about Skype?

Let me know if this is of any help to you.

Sig:
    http://voipsolution.blogspot.com

DUAL Talk

Hello,

We offer an Internet Telephony calling service, specifically tailored call shops.

You have a number of options for calling. You could use a softdialler running on Windows, but our recommended solution would be to use a VoIP gateway, to which you can connect normal telephones. You could expect to pay USD 100 per booth for such equipment.

We also offer a free call shop billing solution that allows you to control your booths and bill callers at rates that you can specify. There is more information at dualtalk.com/callshop/.

We send all our traffic to Tier-1 carriers in London through TDM facilities connected to gateways that we own an operate. We also use multiple suppliers and reroute calls to those suppliers in real time in the event of a problem with one particular supplier. These facts assure you of a high quality service with high availability – an important factor for call shops.

Please let me know if you require any further information. You are welcome to test once we have agreed on commercial terms.

Best regards,
    DUAL Talk.
    (a division of Westbay Engineers Ltd.)

WWW: dualtalk.com/
    Email: sales@dualtalk.com
    MSN: support@dialupaudio.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.