Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Look what Vonage did to me!

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 19 years ago by DD.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    DD

My rant because I am truly remorseful for even signing up with Vonage.

I sign up for Vonage, got a month free. All I had to do was pay for the shipping and handling. Well Vonage uses this new DHL/USPS method. A week goes by and I decide to tracked the package. I seen the package left Vonage via DHL, arrived at my local USPS in my home city via DHL, then showed it was delivered to me on a day when I waited home specifically waiting for the package. No proof of signature, no tracking methods other than DHL’s number. I called DHL and told them I didn’t have the package. They were rude to me and told me it was USPS’s fault. So I called USPS and they told me I had received the package and it was not in their warehouse. So I called vonage to tell them that their package containing the Adapter is long gone. I get told by a phone rep that vonage is going to assume I have the adapter and they are going to charge me $41.95 until I can somehow come up with the adapter. So I cancel vonage and get charged $41.95 plus the $9.95 for shipping and handling on a package I never received. Biggest mistake I ever made! I had to call my credit card company to stop Vonage from taking any more money out!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.