Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Password lost of Tenor AX 2400

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Robin

Dear friends,
    Immergency
    pls someone inform me how to break the password of Tenor AX 2400. I forgot my password and now it’s need badly. My mail address is md_rabbi@yahoo.com

thanks

Mikem

Unfortunately, you will need to contact Quintum directly to have our password reset on the AX.

William Uy

very unfortunate.

I believe you have to RESET your unit to factory setting.

When you boot up (power up), press enter immediately to config the unit. At the end of the session you will find there

RESET TO FACTORY SETTINGS…

click YES.

OF COURSE, YOU WILL LOOSE ALL YOUR SETTINGS…

MikeM

If you contact Quintum, they can generally reset just the password. This will save your configuration.

Roy

You need to use the command factory default, then the old password will lost including all current configuration. Then you enter, login: admin, password:admin into the device.

Thanks

MikeM

Roy is generally correct, except to use the command “factory default” you have to be logged in to the unit. Since you do not know the password, you cannot log in and use the command. You will need to contact Quintum directly for assistance.

Mike

Jimm

Its rite Quintum people will recover AX password, but if u havnt lost USER
    password there is a chance to make it factory defaults, as i have my personal experience.

CM

why do I need to contact quintum? Isn’t there a way to reset the unit to factory without contacting quintum? This is pretty bad if we have to contact quintum just to reset the unit to factory. I have tried to press enther after boot but it didn’t work. any other clue without contacting quintum?

Thanks

Jimm

CM,
    Have you lost USER password too,
    means login=user

srikanth

i had lost the password of tenor ax, can anyone help me out in breaking the password, as i also forgot the ip address.

thanx

srikanth

MikeM

srikanth,

You will need to contact Quintum as they will be able to help you access the unit and change the Password. You will need to be connected directly to the AX through the console port.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.