Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

americantelecomunication

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kivanc

ALAA, KHALIL ALIA = ALIA, ALAA KHALIL(he renames himself as Allen)

SAAH, MANAR BASSAM = MANAR BASSAM SAAH

HATTAR, F. MICHEAL = MICHEAL F. HATTAR

be careful of these guys they are bloody robbers….

Their web address is http://www.americantelecomunication.com (telecomunication with one m)
    we have got a one phone number of them +1 713 882 4710 (which doesn’t answer)
    They are located in Houston/TX
    Their IP is : 67.78.77.158

And their clients IP’s are that made the production to 67.78.77.158 are : 65.200.155.26 and 208.184.144.12

Now they are vanished with big amount of money and as I heard they show up with different alias and different company names.

If anyone knows about them pls write into this topic..

WN

These people may be living in Missouri City, Texas

Using another company name Global IP Inc.

Anonymous.

I know this guys, and also where they are located in Houston.

Thay are a couple of brothers, and dangerous as no other.

If you will like information about the place that they use to rent, post your e-mail here and I will be in touch.

Webmaster: I know this is is not the normal topic of this site, but is important. Please allow this postings.

WN

Any information concerning these people would be useful. Could you explain why you believe they are dangerous

Thx.

WN

Anonymous

Dangerous to your wallet.If they are dangerous in any other aspect, I do not know.

They go by several names, some arabic and some american.
    They claim to be brothers, and to own a POP in the Galleria area of Houston,on Foutainview street.
    For a while they were selling VOIP equipment that thsy did not have passwords for it.????????
    Also sold “softswitches” that were nothing else but copies of asterisk.
    I was lucky and I did not loose any real money with them, but I could see that they were up to no good.
    If anyone afected is on the U.S. and need the last address that they had in Houston, post a e-mail address and I will contact you.

Helper

I accidentally crossed this article where I realized that I know the person you are talking about. The name is Ala’a Khalil Alia born in the year 1967 son of Khalil Naim Alia and Fayza Al-Sahli, his brothers and sisters are:
    1. Ali (Alex) Alia,
    2. Rola (Rolla, Roula, Roulla) Alia Taljeh wife of Hassan Taljeh (Ala’a Assossiate) living at the following address 1100 Bering Dr. Houston, TX 77057 Telephone # 713-278-1163.
    3. Nibal Alia Living at the same address as above????

According to my personal knowledge of this family, I think they are very much attached and if you locate one you locate all, as well as to my knowledge they all entered in a partner ship in the year 1991-1993 where Alaa was in a connection with the Mobs in Russia.

Anonymous

Hi helper.

Do you know by chance if they are the same ones that hold a lease on a apartment or suit in a building on Sage Street, close to the galeria area?????

I remeber being there few years ago. It was a nice looking apartment building, they were located on the 10th floor.

These pair have been conning people out of their money on the Houston area for a long time by now.

Thanks for any info.

Antoine

Helper, it would be great if you could contact me or i could contcat you, i have been looking for this man for long now your help would be greatly rewarded please my mail is
    Adoinle@hotmail.com

helper

Antoine,

Check the e-mail you provided and you will find a message from me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.