Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

we can help any kinds of quintum config

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    MikeM to Inspire

So if you want to add digits to your caller id, then there is the ani translation feature that I believe may do what you are asking. You can find information about this feature in the CLI reference guide. It should be under calleridxlatedirectory.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Saroj

Hi Prabesh,

It is very easy to enable the web interface. Your friend must be just teasing you with the web. Just use following command.

Quintum >config sys
    config sys# disablegui no

That’s it. Enjoy.

Regards,
    Saroj Shrestha

sanjeev

can any one help me out i want to know all commands for atx2400 please help me out

MikeM to sanjeev

Sanjeev,

You can find all the commands in the CLI reference guide available on Quintum’s web site under support.

alwakil

i am new for config quintum ASSERIES 400 and AX 800 i know the config for origination. but i don’t know how config for (pstn) origination calling cards.pls help me , give me details how can i config for calling cards and how i add this with my softswitch (IVR & VOIPBOX) pls send me details. thanks

MikeM to alwakil

There are many things to consider when you want to do this. Will you have your own radius to do the authentication part or will you send the calls to a switch that will handle the ivr/authentication (easiest to configure). In general, you do most of the config in the tcrg area, but again, it depends on the way you want this to work for you.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

mugo

hi Mike,
    i have quintums A800 and AX models bt do not know how to connect to cdma

MikeM to Mugo

Mugo,

You make the connection from the PSTN/FXO ports to your CDMA and then, if using for trmnation, you would confg the quintum with hopoff/lampattern.

If you require more information on the exact configuration, please contact me directly at mike_voip@hotmail.com

MikeM

Shoyeb

The ivr response that “Technical difficulties” why ?

MikeM to Shoyeb

could be for hundreds of reasons. Everything from you did not configure quintum correctly, to your radius server is not responding correctly to the messages being sent back by your radius are incorrect and about a dozen other reasons in between. No way to tell for sure without looking at log of the call and radius messages.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Imran Sardar

I need to configure a DX2030 for a UK ISDN line to accept calls and forward them onto a SIP server in USA.

Can you help?

imran_s20@hotmail.com

MikeM to Imran Sardar

Imran,

there are several things to look at and I would need more information on the UK line.

Please contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com to discuss my services that can assist you.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

sonia

Hi, is there any way to test a call within GW, like Debug test o xxx for dialtone.i have AX24.

monzur

I have a TenorAS box, I have DID from voxbone. How I can establish communicaton with PSTN phone. I have mapped voxbone DID with sip server, but could not communicate.

Hareez

Hi, I have got AXT-800 pls help me how to make test call thru quintum AXT 800 and also how to detect port dial tone. thanx

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 109 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.