Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

we can help any kinds of quintum config

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    MikeM to Pratik

Pratik,

If you would like me to assist you in the configuration, you may contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

Mike

Shayan

tell me please i want to allow 3 ips and set prefixes
    i have A800

MikeM to Shayan

Shayan,

I have replied to your email already.

MikeM

shayan

Any one can tell me i m facing lot of unconnected calls
    and some calls are connecting longs rest of calls are disconnected with in few seconds
    i m using GNUGK as a gatekeeper
    i asigned
    callsignalling port 1981 there
    and configure quintum
    but in Quintum i didnt find any place where i define port
    in Quintum
    but when calls are cumming i can see there port 1720
    i dont want to use 1720

shayan

Any one can tell me i m facing lot of unconnected calls
    and some calls are connecting longs rest of calls are disconnected with in few seconds
    i m using GNUGK as a gatekeeper
    i asigned
    callsignalling port 1981 there
    and configure quintum
    but in Quintum i didnt find any place where i define port
    in Quintum
    but when calls are cumming i can see there port 1720
    i dont want to use 1720
    calls are cumming like this

CDR|916|00 00 00 02 44 f9 30 c9 22 10 00 01 01 34 7b e9|0|unconnected|Sat, 02 Se
    p 2006 00:20:48 -0700|111.11.1.1:42524| |111.111.111.111:1720|6542_endp|9221534
    3263:dialedDigits|111:dialedDigits|jugu;
    u can see above port 120 is using i dont want to use that
    please help me in this regards,
    even i can also pay for that

MikeM to shayan

Shayan,

You shoul always tell what model of Quintum you have as there is a difference between the gen1 and gen2 tenors.

For your port question, I beleieve there are many posts on this forum that deal with this question and if you search for port, you should find them. In short, if you have a gen 1 tenor, you cannot change the port. Even if you see this in the static route, it does not work and is not supported. If you have a gen 2 tenor (AS/AX), people have stated that it can be done using a var_config file to change the port, but I have not personally seen this work.

For the long PDD (I am guessing that is what you mean by long calls) and unconnected calls, more troubleshooting would need to be done to determine what is happening.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

shayan

mike i m using A800 Quintum
    long calls mean good PDD ( call connect for Good duration)i m having low PDD mean calls are disconnecting with in few seconds Automatically and disconnection means calls can not connects

mikeM to shayan

shayan,

You cannot change the signaling port on the A800.

You mention good pdd vs low pdd, I think you are confused on terms. PDD is Post Dial Duration. This is the time between the user dialing the last digit and getting a ring back. The longer this duration, the more likely the user will hangup because they think that the connection is not going thru.

You probably are talking about duration in that you are having low duration and there could be many reasons for this, like dialing wrong numbers.

rahul

Is it possible to make direct call from FXO to VoIP without 2nd dial tone ?

mikem to rahul

Rahul,

It is, but since there is no way to dial a number, it can only be sent to one number.

Otherwise, how else would tenor know what number to dial??

You can configure it to default to one number only and when call comes in from PSTN, it will automatically be routed based on the one number you configure.

You use the forcediprouting command to do this.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

rahul

Mike,
    How to set up that config ?

mikeM to rahul

Rahul,

you did not tell me which model type you have so I can only tell you the basics. For any detailed configuration information, you will need to email me directly to discuss my services at mike_voip@hotmail.com

You first make sure passthru is set to No in the trunk group for FXO. You then set the forced IP Routing DN to a number that you want to send to the other side as the destination number. Again this is in the trunk group for the FXO. Finally, if you are not registering to a GK, then you must create a static route that points to the IP address of the device where you want all calls to go to and create a directory number pattern that matches the forced ip routing number, or you can just use ‘*’ for all calls.

You must submit and that should do it.

Mike
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Shayan

Hi All
    I just bought AXT800 but i want his CDR and Tenor Config Manager if anybody have that so please Email me

mikeM to Shayan

Shayan,

the config manager you can always get, for free, directly from Quintum’s web site. The config manager is specific to the software version in your unit, so check this to see which is the correct one to download.

As for the cdr software, send me a direct email (mike_voip@hotmail.com) and I will see if I have the sample software that Quintum provided some time ago.

Mike M

zaim

Hi,

Can any one please tell me how can i see log or monitor that which DID customer used to make a call as there are 5 different DIDs for PRI that is connected to Tenor DX2030. Thanks,

Zaim

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 109 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.