Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

we can help any kinds of quintum config

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
  • Author
    Akter

Let me know if anyone need help of configuration of Tenor series.

RAY

HI

Please any idea and help can be provided to my Quintum frommconfigrations and maintance !!

Anwar

Hi,

How Can I Pulse Dial In Quintum A800? I need this solution as soon as possible.

Anwar

Priyank

Hi Akter,
    I got a Tenor AXM800 and intend to use is as a SIP PSTN Gateway. I have configured 1 FXO port on the Tenor and have connected a free extension from our PABX onto this port. I can make calls from IP to any other extension on PABX but not in the reverse path i.e. from an extension on our PABX -> to Tenor -> IP. Can you please suggest some configuration steps for the same. Following is a text dump of the existing configuration.

Stiv

Is it possible to configure A800 for:

1. Sending different prefixes to different provider. calls are sent from FXO on Tenor
    2. in Gw-GW mode with few providers, to receive call with different priority or/and to defined FXO ports on A800
    3. Configure Tenor to accept IP calls from few parties, where MUST be possible to have at same time
    TEnor-GK (Clarent)
    Tenor-GW (any GW)

Many thanks for solution if it is possible
    Stiv

MikeM

Stiv,

Answers to your questions;

1. If the call is coming from FXO to IP, then you cannot add different prefixes with the A800. You can do this with the AX/AS units.

2. There is no way to prioritize calls coming from IP to FXO on the A800. The only way to route them to different FXO ports is to have unique LAMPatterns.

3. Not sure I understand, but if you are looking to only accept IP calls from some IPs then you use the allow and bar entries to setup those IP address(es) that you want to explicitly allow or explicitly bar.

Mike

Stiv

Hi MikeM
    Thanks for replay and answers.
    In reggards to my 3th question, I have founf imposible to be registred with Tenot to an GK and at same time to receive IP calls from other GWs.
    this is nothing to do with allowing IP addresses, but with H323 GK registration where Tenor allwais looking at GK and if he will send any traffic. So is this GK (not mine) will enable this traffic, that is question.
    In this case if I would like to increase my traffic, I have to find other partner and give this to Owner of GK and inf they made agreement (profit), I would be able to gain more traffic but still from GK.

So Tenor is able to work ONLY in GW2GW mode and accept IP calls and not GW2GK&GW mode

clipton

hi
    MIkeM i am a new one in voip. i work in voip call centre . but i want to know how to oconfigure AX2400 tenor . pls email me decribing step by step . Why to configure and how to configure describing out .

MikeM

Clipton,

I am sorry, but many people and companies charge a fee to provide a complete, step-by-step configuration for your application. Answering specific questions, as I and many do here often is no problem. But when someone asks for a complete configuration, that is more involved and takes time to do. I do not feel it is a right thing to do for free. Others in this forum may feel differently about this. If you are willing to pay a fee for this service, then I and many others would be willing to help you.

Sorry for this.

Mike

MikeM

Clipton,

I thought that I saw you reply with an email address for me to contact you at about providing you service, but somehow that message is gone. If you would like to discuss my pricing for this service, please let me know at mike_voip@hotmail.com

thanks
    Mike

Wahid

hi
    It’s emergency , can anyone help me. I have forget my quintum password . please tell me how to break password

Cully

Hi
    I am using Quintum D3000, and i use CDMA FWT connected to FXO line

I have few question to ask, and hopefully someone can help me with this problem.

the diagram:
    A – Quintum – FXO – B

A= My PC using myphone to call
    B= PSTN

the scenario:
    A calling B, after got connected, B hangs up, FWT status is diconnected, but in myphone status, i still got connected, I already configured SilenceBasedDisconnect for 10secs, but quintum won’t release A until A hangs up.

A Calling B, B is receiving call form another party, A is supposed to hear busy tone right? my FWT status is already disconnected, but A doesn’t hear anything and quintum won’t release A until A hangsup.

Has anyone ever used myphone to call to quintum? I use myphone and regardless of what codec im using, after the call got connected, i always got dropped after 2-5 secs

the configuration
    SignalingType : Loopstart
    ToneBasedSupervision : Answer and Disconnect
    SilenceBasedDisconnect : 10secs
    AnswerDelay : 60 secs

thanks in advanced

best regards,
    Cully

Magna

My quintum A800 bills for the voice recording provided by the pstn(for example…”the number you dialed is not reachable”).Otherwise the billing is perfect.

Can anyone kindly help me in sorting out this problem.

Thank you and regards.

PSTN Trunk Group: 1
    Name = PstnPassThrough1
    Pass Through = yes(1)
    PT Trunk ID = 0
    Provide Call Progress Tone = no(0)
    Busyout = no(0)
    Hunt Algorithm = ascending-round-robin(2)
    Modem Calls = No(0)
    Direction = both(2)
    DN Used = public
    End Of Dial = no(0)
    Ivr Type = None
    CID = From Interface(0)
    External Routing Request = no(0)
    Auto Switch Enable = no(0)
    Forced IP Routing # = none
    Trunk ID(Account Code) = none
    Trunk ID Delivery = none
    2 Stage Dial = No
    Translate Inbound Caller ID = no(0)
    Relay Caller ID = yes(1)
    IP Extension = no(0)
    Maximum LAM Calls Allowed = 8
    LAM: Index Pattern Replacement NumberType

Cas Signaling Type = loop start fwd disconnect(6)
    Cas Orientation = user(0)
    Dial Tone Detect = no(0)
    Dial Delay Timeout = 1000
    Answer Delay Timeout = 60
    Flash-Hook Signaling = no(0)
    Supervision = answer and disconnect(3)
    Caller Id Detection = no(0)
    dtmf-ontime = 100
    dtmf-offtime = 100
    Channel:
    unit# 1 line# 2: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

Noname

You do have a trouble with your configuration.

The XCAs signaling is not loop start,and you have tone supervision enabled (answer and disconnect).
    Only one option could work,either you go loop start with answer and disconnect supervision, or you go with forward disconnect and no tone supervision.

When you enable both at the same time, only one type of supevision work.

Wich one depends on wich one was enabled first.

When you are on loops start, and have answer and disconnect supervision, It will bill you for the recording, since the quintum detects “voice” and thinks that someone is talking on the receiving end.

Good luck!!!!

gilbertrumku@yahoo.com

ey magna its because you are using loopstart if you have more questions you can email me..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 109 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.