Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

config quintum A800 to call via pstn

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marlan

Dear,
    can anyone help me to setup y quintum A800 to send call over IP using a pstn line????
    I have just configure it to receive call and foward it to pstn line ( call ternination). now i need some one to call the pstn line connected on quintum pstn port, and be and be able to send the destination number in international format without IVR. if the tenor can mark a pause for a few second so that the calling party enter the destination number or send it when dialing the number connected on the uintum at same time immedatly. exple: pstn nuber on the quintum: 1234567
    destination number to call in international format: 890123456 without international prefix
    1st: dial at sae time 123456789123456 or dial 1234567 and wait a few second then dail again 890123456

Best regard at the communauty
    Marlan

Saul Bejarano

There will not be a pause but a Dial tone after the initial stage is dialed, this is named 2 stage dialing, you dial first the access number, the system will answer with a dial-tone then you dial the destination (International Number) and it will be directed to the VOIP extension configured.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.