Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Quintum A800

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MAT

Hello,

Greetings!

I have a few questions to ask to the experts here:)

I would like to setup 8 voice circuits across the internet. I am thinking of using teh Quintum A800 on both ends.

Can someone confirm if using the Quintum A800 a quality and economical solution or suggest/recommend an alternative?

I would also like to integrate a VoIP Billing Software/System to the Quintum A800.

Can someone recommend an appropriate an optimum VoIP Billing Software/System? Are there any free downloads or pirated versions available?

What is your opinion about Advanced VoIP Billing Software (AVB)?

Cheers!

MAT

Noname

Before buying your own system, I will sugest that you get a hosted solution for few months.

There are several companies that will rent you billing “online” for as low as $100 dollars a month.

In six months, you expent $600 dollars, got a lot of experience about what is good/bad about the billing, and still not “trapped” into a system.

And you get the support for those critical months that you are on the learning curve, when the gateway goes online and you run into those pesky troubles.

Or the other option is expending thousand of dollars, and hoping that the sales people do not sell you something that you do not need.

Just my $0.02 !!!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.