Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

A new calling cad business

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    IH

Hi VoIPers,

This is my first posting to this forum. I came across it while trying to find opinions about the VoiceMaster system. I am planning to go into the calling card business, and would like to start small with the least cost possible. I am not sure how competitive this business has been recently and if it is worth being in it. I did some research on equipment and systems available out there and found the Sysmaster with an easy turnkey solution to start with. I am thinking about getting the following:

(1) VoiceMaster – level1
    (1) Advanced H323 Gatekeeper
    (1) Managed Services Module
    (1) VoIP H323 GW-Level1 (one T1)

I need help from all the experts out here who have done this before to give me their true opinion about going into this business first of all, about the above mentioned equipment/solution from Sysmaster and SysMaster as a company to deal with (have they gotten better with their support).

I would appreciate all the feedback.

Thanks in advance,

Ih

Sipster

Hi,

Yes there is still a huge market for calling cards but I would recommend you start small and gradually grow your business. In that way if things don’t go too well you would not have lost a lot of money.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.