Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

EyeBill and Qiiq

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rachel

Hi,

Does anyone got some problem in using EyeBill or QIIQ as their billing solution for the prepaid calling card? Is their software platform stable? Any comment in using EYEBILL and QIIQ? Do they work well with Cisco gateway?

Thank you.

Nea

I don’t know about QiiQ, but EyeBill works fine with Cisco and offers quite a stable platform for prepaid calling cards.

Umut

We use Alepo for prepaid calling cards in Superonline.
    We are running 100 E1s in multiple POPs in Turkey for two years without a single failure.

David

Can we get some opinions from people who ARE NOT employees of Alepo or Eyebill?
    It’s too obvious…

Umut

I am not an Alepo or Eyebill employee. I from Turkey, and last time I checked Alepo and Eyebill do not have office here.

Nea

David, I used to work at a VoIP service provider company some time ago, when they only provided prepaid cards. They used EyeBill with Cisco and VocalTec. Now I don’t work there and I don’t know what they do and what they use. Maybe my information is out-of-date and EyeBill’s platform has gone worse, but… I don’t believe that.

JJ

To answer your question, I heard good things about both companies.
    regardless, you shoudl,
    1) get a solid money back gaurente
    2) clearly define in the contract installation, support etc. including response times
    3)have a qualified tech to support you and work with the provider
    4) keep your salesman informed of occurances in your installation
    5) be reasonable in your expectations

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.