Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

ip to ip (gw-to-gw)

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 19 years ago by Muhammad Arshad.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ismail

hello,

I have a gatekeeper but it doesnt accept calls from unregistered gateways. So I can not work gw-to-gw scenario. there is gnugk, which accepts unregistered calls,
    I want to work

unregistered gw—–>X solution—> my gatekeeper—–>destination gws

Can you offer a free X solution.
    Or can you provide config part of gnugk regards with unregistered gws? I could not config it..
    ismail can

ratna

i am looking to do exactly what ismail is trying to do with gnugk. if ismail or anyone else came accross a solution …. please let me know. i appreciate any help.

cho

you can use a regular cisco 3600 series router for an ip to ip voip calls. You just need to install a special software that is available on the cisco support site(you need to have a subscription) A 3660 can handle upto 300 simulatenous calls and you have the option of using a gatekeeper.

Muhammad Arshad

Hi, Actually I want to install gw in canada.. and make call from Pakistan. (with ATA device)
    i am looking for HW (2nd hand used).
    can any boddy help me,I need Bock diagram or network lay out of voip gkeeper, how many thing i required.
    which is the chepest hw..
    please send me.
    I can help you any buddy in database. i hv done teradata masters , may be i can help to any one.
    Thanks
    Arshad
    dba
    karachi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.