- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 16 years, 4 months ago by Sipman.
28th October 2004 at 23:17 #28332SipmanGuest
Siptronic is a leading European whole saler and distributor of Siptronic, Grandstream, Cisco, Nortel and other VoIP brands.
If you are a VoiP-Service Provider and looking for good quality phones at really low cost you should have a look at Siptronic´s ST-100:
• SIP (works with all leading SIP–Internet Telephony Service Providers)
• H.323 v4
• built in H.323 proxy support to pass NAT
• fast start and H.245 tunnelling
• caller ID
• direct IP address to IP address call mode, direct PSTN call via a voice gateway
• number call under the mode of GK
• automatic gatekeeper discovery (in LAN)
• call PSTN by ITSP´s prepaid card
• DHCP support for automatically assigned IP addresses
• PPPoE support for ADSL or Cable modems
• configuration via standard web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer), phone keypad or standard telnet
• supports voice codecs: G.723.1 (5.3k/6.3k), G.729, G.711a, G.711u
• dynamic voice detection; echo cancellation; comfort noise generation
• dynamic voice jitter buffer to minimize audio delay and jitter
• 40 entries each for missed calls, answered calls and dialled calls
• 112 entries for quick dial
• 16 entries for voice message
• LCD display: dial data, caller name, caller number etc.
• diodes (red, yellow, green) indicating the status (logged on/off etc.)
• speed dialling
• adjustable volume for both handset and speaker
• 14 function keys
• voice prompt
• firmware upgrade by TFTP
Available in black and white!
Next Generation VoIP Solutions
63755 Alzenau – Hörstein
Fax: +49 (0) 12 12 / 5104 3081 8