Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

For Ismail

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    michael

Hello Ismail I would like to know if you know how to configure the gsm box using a quintum dx gateway…and may i know if you have any msn messenger account or yahoo messenger account.

If none then maybe ur email address.

Hope you could help us fix our noise problem. Thanks.

-michael

ismail

hello,

I have Valiant GSM Channel bank(it is not configured, dial-peers,voice-port and controller e1 are configured on cisco gw for Valiant GSM channel bank) and iGATE GSM Gateway(it is configured). I use Cisco AS5350 gateways. Can you explain your GSM box and your problem in detail
    I can help you to configure cisco gw and iGATE gsm gw, I am not expert on quintum gateways.
    regards
    ismail can

Teodor Georgiev

That is a simple problem and there is no need to be an expert 🙂
    The noise comes from the A/U-law mis-setting between the Quintum and the other party.

teodor@egvrn.net

ismail

hello,

I didnt understand exactly what is problem, but I have I question about A/U-law

I have a PRI connetcion, when I look at “show call active voice compact” on cisco gateway, the informaiton about call looks U-law? “GAB7 ANS T32 g711ulaw TELE” why? but there is no problem.
    thanks
    ismail can

voice-port 3/1:0
    input gain 4
    echo-cancel coverage 16
    compand-type a-law
    cptone TR

teodor@egvrn.net

There is nothing wrong in that.
    You can have A-law setting on the E1-PRI (or the analog port), but use an G711-Ulaw codec to interconnect with your VoIP carrier. The problem is when you have two sides connected via E1/T1 and have U-law configured on one of the ports, but A-law on the other one.

JDavila

Doea anyone has the pinout for the console port of the Valiant GSM channel bank???

I also need the com port settings to connect to it.

Thanks

ismail

hello,

I have not look at here long time sorry,
    I can send the manual of GSM CB …
    ismail

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.