Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

TENOR A800 & ATA 186

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 15 years ago by Azhar Mehmood.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Frank

I´ve never worked with VoIP, but my Boss Get A Quintum TENOR A800 & ATA 186 And he wants, that it´s configured and running for yesterday!!, I read the Quintum Manual (CLI) and The Radius, and IVR already works, but the ATA always giveme a busy tone, and always the ivr tellme that the numbers are blocked!! could any one helpme on basic configuration of both!!

Noname

The configuration is very easy, you lamost do not need anything, except the basics:

1)Is the ATA on H323 mode??? Depending on the software image, a ATA could be H323 oe SIP.
    Need to be H323 to work with a Tenor.

2) Find out what codec is being used byt the tenor. If codec do not match, you will not go trought.

3)Point the ATA to the Quintum, that is ,put the I.P. address of the Quintum on the field called “gateway” of the ATA.
    That will direct the calls from the ATA to the Quintum.

Is my hope that the Quintum is a working one already, and you are trying to incorporate the ATA only to a working system.

Otherwise, you are in for a crash course in VOIP.

The good news: Unlike me, you know that it works before you start. I did not get that benefit.

F.O.A.

Tranks, It´almost work, well the ATA´s work with the tenor Thru the PSTN but It don´t made comunications ATA->ATA!

Did you know about some VoIP compatible firewall that I can use?

Azhar Mehmood

I have Quintum A800 Gateway. I would like to use my Office Phone number from my Home by using Linksys Pap2 or any SIP Device. Does any one have knowlodege of this configration. ?? Help me regarding my requested configration. plese Knowledge holder is requested to post it here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.