Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Webswitch 2000 Software

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Terry

Anyone has a copy of the Webswitch 2000 Net Manager software? Please send me a copy because ours was misplaced and I have to do a new setup!! Anyone please help!

Alex

Terry,

Have you found a copy? I’m in the same boat as you… If you find it on a website please forward me a link, or if you have found it and can send it… It would save the day over here..

Thanks!

Alex

Terry

I’m still trying! I’ve tried contacting Ericsson but no luck there either. Will post update if I find anything.

Ron Postma

I have both 2.6 and 3.0 disks. Do you know how to reset the password???

JoeW

I too have purchased a used WS2000 and have neither the password, nor the software. I have a friend trying to brute force the password problem, but I need the software as well. Ron – can you contact me at joe@nospam.unapen.com so we can work together to fix this…

Thanks,
    Joe

Websuite Software WS2000

Hi everyone ! yes I have it and yes you can all have a copy of the illusive Websuite Software and perhaps someone is looking for those nice CO2008 (8 port FXO) boards as well !
    me ? oh I’d like an FXS card – or two
    and YUP that hard reset is no fun at all – HOWEVER Ericsson DID say they MAY be able to assist me in the matter – Evening all !

David Lear

Hi everyone ! yes I have it and yes you can all have a copy of the illusive Websuite Software and perhaps someone is looking for those nice CO2008 (8 port FXO) boards as well !
    me ? oh I’d like an FXS card – or two
    and YUP that hard reset is no fun at all – HOWEVER Ericsson DID say they MAY be able to assist me in the matter – Evening all !

Levente

Hi,

I managed to get the latest software for WS2000, version 3.X.
    However it must be first updated to 2.61 or so, because it won’t accept a direct update from 2.6 to 3.x. Can anyone help me with this?

Bob Jones

Terry, I have Webswitch 2000 Net Manager software I will zip it up and send it to you and Ron Postma you have both 2.6 and 3.0 disks ?and want to know how to reset the password???
    I would love to have a copy of them and would be happy to divulge a method for regaining password control – ONCE I successfully complete this myself.

John

Bob, Did you managed to break the password for the webswitch 2000? I have several here all locked up, any help would be a life saver!

PaulC

We have recently taken over managing I.T. services for a local non-profit. Their previous inhouse manager changed passwords to everything in the building causing some complications. We have had no problems with most equipment with one major exception. The WebSwitch 2000. No software of any kind or passwords were left behind, nor do we anticipate being able to obtain them. We are in need of resetting the 2000 to its original configuration and obtaining the software such as SwitchLink that was orginally provided on CD. ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Paul.

John

Is the unit locked, if so, I have no way to unlock it. I am in the same boat. If it’s unlock I can help with the software, depending on what version your units current are running.

PaulC

I am running v2.4 on the Webswitch 2000 and need the SwitchLink and Net Manager software, and possible the latest firmware upgrade. Thanks.

John

Pass me your email and i can get you some updates. I only have netmanager 2.6 and it has the updates in it. I also have the 3.1 but without the 3.0 there’s no direct way to update things up that high. Also if your unit is lock, you still can change all the settings expcet the IP. for that I use a cheapo NAT router to bridge the old address to your surrent subnet.

PaulC

Thanks a million, the unit is not locked. My email is paul@controlc.org and there is not a limit on my mailbox. I really do appreciate this. I was also wondering if there was any documentation to this unit. I have searched the internet as well as the ericsson site to no avail. Thanks again, Paul.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.