Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Tenor A800 and IP Phone

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Zaman

Hi
    I have a tenor A800 and 8 PSTN connected.On the other end i have IP Phones like IPStar Phone.what i want is that the ip phones to connect to my tenor and make calls using my 8 PSTNs.Is it possible?It’s an emergency.Please help me.

Noname

For what i understand the IPstart are not H323 compatible.

Last time that I checked, those phone are propietary, they do not talk to anything but another phone of the same type.

But I am not expert on IPStart phones at all. Ask the vendor of those phones if they are H323.

If they are, you have a chance, but still not a guaranty.

Best luck!!!!

Zaman

Thanks a lot Noname.

But can u give a solution what gateway device to use with IPStar or InterStar phones?

Noname

I never worked with the units myself, but I remember on the early days of my research on VOIP (two to three years ago), i was interested in finding a gateway that will work with the IP start and the dial up version.
    What I found at that moment is a gateway that will be compatible with the phones, but it is not a H323 solution and the price that I was quoted was out of these world (100.000 dollars for a 2 T1 gateway).
    At that point, it did sounded like the people that try to sell that equipment where a little bit out of these world.
    I never heard about any compatible gateway besides that one, and I have since that worked only with H323 gateways and phones.

Unless you have a unlimited and free supply of those phones, it may be better for you to go with a H323 or SIP plataform

Best wishes.

Zaman

Many thanks Noname.

I’ve found some gateways made by DSG Tech.IP1200 and IP1000.But don’t know where to buy.Can u provide me some detail about these.
    So sorry to disturb u again as i’m not an expert on VOIP devices.

Devy

DSG Tech.IP1200 and IP1000

Go to http://www.dsgtechnology.com/contactus.html

And ask for buy conditions!

Best regards ,
    Devy

Devy

In USA you can contact at.

DSG Technology USA20265 Valley Blvd., # NWalnut, CA 91789Tel :1.909.5958908Fax:1.909.5955508E-Mail:sales_na@dsgtechnology.com

;))

Noname

I agree to the addresses. Sounds like the people that I dealt with in the past.
    Will be interesting if you post your results back into this page, whenever you get a prie quote.

The posibility of geting VOIP over dial-up lines, like one of the DSG products still an advantage in some places.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.