Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

How to Recover TENOR A800 Lost Password

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    MikeM to Raqib

Raqib,

You will need to contact Quintum. I cannot tell you if they charge for this or not. Please contact them. You can find thier contact info on their web site.

farook

How to change password and ip address subnet mask, gateway of tanor quintum

MikeM to farook

Farook,

It normally is helpful if you provide the model type because there is a different way to do this in the older gen 1 units and the somewhat newer gen 2 units.

If you do not know the password, you will need to set a PC to connect to tenor’s console port with hyperterminal (38400, N, 8, 1 None), then reset the tenor so that you can access the boot menu (when you see the “hit enter within 3 seconds” message, hit enter to access). From there you can set/change the IP address, subnet and default gateway. You can also reset the unit to factory default, erasing the config and password, but not the IP information you enter. This procedure works for all Gen 1 Tenors and only Gen 2 tenors that have software P103 or greater on it.

Mike
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

anseie

Hi.
    Can anybody help me FACTORY RESET or BREAK PASSWORD with my Quintum Tenor CMS?
    i contacted Quintum reseller, but this problems need some costs to solve.
    So i want to do it with myself…can i ? thx

MikeM to anseie

To my knowledge only Quintum (through the reseller) can change the password for you if you do not have it for the CMS.

anseie to MikeM

Thanks in advance.
    Also FACTORY RESET can only Quintum (through the reseller) ?

MikeM to anseie

If you are able to access the unit, and have the password to access, then you can set the unit to factory default.

I believe there is a command called “setfactory” that will do this.

anseie to MikeM

Long time no see.
    I contacted to Quintum Reseller and do PASSWORD RESET.
    Thank you.

Al

Whwere can I find a guide or manual for cli commands for a AXT 2400

MikeM to Al

Al,

did you try looking on Quintum’s web site???

The manual you are looking for can be found on their web site under the support section.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

prabesh kc (nepal)

Dear Frens,
    HELP!!!!!
    One of my fren disable webinterface (web configuration). Anyone plz help me to enable web configuration on my Quintum Tenor A800.
    (only telnet access available)
    Thanks in advance

Regards,
    Prabesh

mark

how do i dial out of a dx 2060 from the cli? pls help.

MikeM to Mark

Mark,

You cannot launch a call from the cli of DX.

You need to have a T1/E1 connection to a device that can make a call, like a channel bank or switch.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

alle

i just succeed to access the tenor a800, but i set the password like this config>login# pass tenor
    but when i restart the tenor it does not work, help me!

MikeM to alle

Did you remember to submit the changes? When you change the password, it will take immediately, but only temporary. If you reset the unit it will revert to the old password. Like all changes in the system, you must submit before it will work. Also, keep in mind that the submit command for the A400/A800 only works from the config # prompt and not from any other prompt.

MikeM
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 92 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.