Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

How to Recover TENOR A800 Lost Password

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    MikeM

Usman,

there should be an example of this on Quintum’s web site under the customer service area. You can search for phone-to-phone dialing.

Otherwise, if you would like me to provide the configuration for you, you may contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com and we can discuss your needs.

gandi

hi, how i can do the erasing the flash, to los the password

MikeM to Gandi

Gandi,

You must connect to the Tenor directly using a standard serial cable and setting hyperterminal for 38400, N, 8, 1, No flow control. Then reset the Tenor and hit enter to modify the parameters (when you are given the 3 seconds to do so). The last question will be to reset to factory default and you need to say Yes. This will erase the entire config including your password, but not the Ip address, subnet or default gateway.

chaviva

hi mike
    how can i check availability of dial tone on pstn ports if any.. and how can v make a test call on pstn thru quintum cli session

Wilson Boyrie

To test for dial tone on a analog Tenor ,like the a400 or a800 do as follows:

Quintum>test o 1 v this will make slot one to go offhook.

Quintum>test d 2225555 this will make the channel under test dial the number 2225555

Quintum>test e this will end the test.

If you go to the Quintum website, under the support tab, there are the whole manuals for all the Quintum products, as PDF files.

Also, there is the new GUI software for the newer AX and DX line of products, as well as several samples of usefull tools.

Have a good one!!

Wilson Boyrie

Wong

Hello Everyone! … I lost my password into my AXT-800. Please someone help me with this issue? I will pay you with this service

MikeM to Wong

Wong,

Unfortunately you will need to contact Quintum to have your password reset. It cannot be done like the older units.

wong

Hello Mike;

thank you for your fast reply.. actually, I called quintum support yesterday and they told me that they are not able to assist me. They asked me to contact the reseller to assist me instead. and also I called the vendor that I bought this unit from, and they told me that they will have the tech. to help me with some charge. I am still waiting from them….. thanks

wong

wong

Hello;

Another question…. I am wondering if I push the reset button at the back of the unit and it will reset everything including the password? I dont have any configuration on this unit so I dont care if it gone and reset back to the factory default. Please someone confirm this for me… If I just push the reset button at the back and will do the trick, it would be nice… I am affraid that if I push this button it will mess up something else rather than the password….

thanks….

MikeM

Pushing the reset, unfortunately, will not reset the config or your password. Again, you must contact Quintum directly and they will be able to give you a one-time password to access your system and change your password. When you call them, during the normal work week, you will need to be connected to your system as they will need you to tell them some information that is provided on the login prompt.

wong

Mike;

thanks so much for your reply… Actually I have recover my own password that I have forgotten. It is very lucky for me that I can guess my password correctly otherwise it would be pain to go through all of the reset process…. thanks…

flame

Hi,

I am trying to set up a Tenor ASG400 and i’m using the configuration wizard, but it’s not work corectly. I can recieve calls when someone dialing from outside, but when i try to call there is a problem. I’m truing to run it under SIP protocol, i,ve type username, password and phone number, also IP of the proxy but i’m thinking that i’m mising something.
    It’s very strange but if i register a difrent device/Linksys PAP 2/ with same account and i make call through it, then i turn on Tenor i can make calls, but when i restart tenor it’s all the same. Please help me to configure this device. Thanks in advance.

Raqib

My quintum Tenor AXT 2400 show in console mode that your licence is not valid. How can i recover it?

MikeM to Raqib

If your licensefile is not valid, that means that someone tried to hack the licensefile and change it to allow more calls, or some other paid feature upgrade without paying. You will need to contact Quintum directly to have the original licensefile loaded to the system.

Raqib

Hi MikeM,
    Do I need any charge to recover the license file. Tell me details how can i solve this pproblem.

Previous Information
    MikeM to Raqib – 13 Mar 2006

If your licensefile is not valid, that means that someone tried to hack the licensefile and change it to allow more calls, or some other paid feature upgrade without paying. You will need to contact Quintum directly to have the original licensefile loaded to the system.

Raqib – 13 Mar 2006

My quintum Tenor AXT 2400 show in console mode that your licence is not valid. How can i recover it?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 92 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.