Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

How to Recover TENOR A800 Lost Password

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    Michael – Philippines

May i know what series you have?

Jeweel

It is AXT 800. In the configuration manager channels are not shown. But the CLI command “debug test o 1-8 v” have succeeded i.e, dialtone is ok. i can call through CLI command but normally it is not working.

Michael – Philippines

Check your configuration on the channels you activated.
    If you can email me the configuration maybe i can check

voip_sales@hotmail.com

Masud

HELP!!!… i’ve lost the password of our Quintum Tenor AXT2400… can ANYBODY help me in BREAKING or RECOVERING the password in my Quintum… ASAP… tnx

MikeM

You will need to contact Quintum directly to have the password reset.

Michael – Philippines

Contact quintum tech to fix the issue. I know commands but its not advisable to use because the licensed will be deleted and you cant use anymore the box unless you get the license from them. So Contact Quintum. You need to know the ip address you set to that box for them to remotely dicipher the encrypted password.

shafiq

I used only mobile route .
    How can i block pstn call by my gateway ?Pls advise me where i config this option.

Regards
    Shafiq

Michael – Phillipines

Your A800 work both PSTN and mobile. In activating the Mobile route the Pstn will be deactivate. If you want I can configure your gateway via remote.

Give me your msn id and lets talk about it

Hi All

Please contact with me for tenor any kind of problem.

protocol_systems@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Anwar
    CEO
    ProSys

Shafiqur Rashid Habib

How deactive digital pstn call in
    Tenor A800 ? Please suggust me.

Regards
    Shafiq

MikeM

Shafiq,

Please explain. Do you want to deactivate the PSTN ports on the Tenor? If so, all you need to do is disable all the channels in the pstn trunk group (config pstntg 1# dis 1 a) and submit this down.

If you just want to stop calls from coming in to the PSTN, and only allow calls to go out to the PSTN, you can change the direction setting in the pstn trunk group to outgoing only. This is found in the config pstntg 1#.

Mike

Copotron

Pls anybody help me to config Quintum AXT 800 GW and pin number generation in GW.

Thnx
    Copotron

MikeM

Copotron,

If you would like assistance in configuring the AXT, please contact me at mike_voip@hotmail.com.

Mike

chris

help! i’ve lost the password of our quintum axseries.can anybody help me to break the password in my quintum……………. tnx

MikeM

Cris,

Unfortunately you will need to contact Quintum directly to have the AX password reset.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 92 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.