Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

How to Recover TENOR A800 Lost Password

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    koymack

HELP!!!… i’ve lost the password of our Quintum Tenor A800… can ANYBODY help me in BREAKING or RECOVERING the password in my Quintum… ASAP… tnx

Noname

Had you tried to connect to the console port directly and rebooting the unit???? I think that there is way to reset the unit to factory default, but you will loose the configuration.

But reprograming a a800 should not be too hard if you could reset it.

koymack

hi Noname a nd tnx for replying… ive tried rebooting my Quintum while connected to my PC and in Hyperterminal… you can only change the IP, Gateway, etc.. but there’s no option to reset to FACTORY DEFAULT… do you know how?…

koymack

i think i got it… thanks Noname…

Noname

Now yout got me curius.

How did you do it?????

Noname

koymack

bypassed the boot sequence during boot and did factory restore… lost the config though…

michael

koymack

How did you bypass boot sequence?

please tell me co’z i have a problem also like that.

michael

MikeM

In the first generation Tenors (A800, A400, D2400, etc), if you connect a serial cable to the console port and to your PC, then set Hyperterminal as directed in the user guide (38400, None, 8, 1, no flow control), then power the unit off and back on, you will see boot up information come up. When you see “Hit enter within 3 seconds” hit the enter key and this will bring you to the boot screen. You will need to go through all the questions (IP address, default gateway, subnet mask,etc) and the last question will be to restore factory default. You need to answer yes to this and it will erase your entire configuration, including your password, but not your IP address information. This is the only way to recover a lost password in the first generation tenors.

michael

thanks mikeM…….thank you so much…

Wahidun nabi

hi
    what is about second generation to break password Axseries 2400
    quintum

Michael

In the 2nd Gen, Go directly to quintum. I tried that once but the problem is that the license file was deleted.

Jeweel

I have lost my ASG400 password. Please help me recovering my password. Please…

MikeM

Jeweel,

You will need to contact Quintum directly to have the password reset.

Jeweel

Thanks Mike

Jeweel

i have lost my quintum channels.
    How could i get it back?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.