Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

IP phone

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ahmad

Dear Sirs
    Would you please advice me by any good H323 IP phone available now in the market related to a good company with a cheap call rate table .
    Thanks
    Ahmad

Andrew Zhilenko

Why H323? There is a lot of cheap SIP phones with nice features, and the number of companies, providing SIP services is growing every day.

Ahmad

Dear Sir
    SIP IP adress are united for most companies as i know , and this ip is blocked in my country , so i want to return back to the old H232 phones ,otherwise if got any way to tech me how to switch my DUV 1000 IP phones to any other working system i will be very thankful to you .
    Regards
    Ahmad

Noname

Chances are that if they are blocking the SIP port, they are also blocking the ports for H323.
    There are ways around, but not very cheap.

Ahmad

Would you please explane more to me or send it to my email .But H323 are not blocked and it is working and you know H323 server are so easy to change there IPs as i know
    Regards
    Ahmad

Ahmad

Would you please tell me the non cheap way how much it costs and what dose it need .
    Regards
    Ahmadsha@scs-net.org

Gary

all you have to do is get a gateway or SIP/H323 phone that you can change the control ports on. They have them out there.. the one I bought does that. email me for more information. this does not have to cost you much money, and certainly no more than just buying a standard gateway.

gary@lookieloo.net

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.