Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

calling card acces numbers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    abu

We have a calling card setup in the uk, but we also want to let people in Italy use our cards, I have heard that ITFS is available but some comanies want to charge a ridiculous price for ITFS forwarding, any one have any ideas?

Many Thanks
    Abu

Atish

Hi! I am very new for VOIP business I live in Bangladesh I want to start the business at BD. So any one please help me to get it

Bipu

Hi Atish,
    What kinda help are you exactly looking for? You may even e-mail me with your issues if you feel. Hopefully i’ll be able to help you as long as I’m a voip professional.
    My email is abipu@yahoo.com

dmck

Abu, if ITFS wasnt expensive, indeed if international calls in general were not expensive, you wouldnt be running a calling card business!

Kiran

2 solutions
    1. You can setup a gateway locally in Italy and redirect the calls to UK over IP.
    2. Get a supplier who can provide access numbers and sends them over IP to UK.

James Wilson

I supply ITFS from 70+ countries. Yes, Italy is the most expensive ITFS in the EU. I would recommend setting up a local number from Italy to give very competitive calling card rates. I think they artificially keep the rates high just so encroaching calling card operators can not compete on a level playing field. Setting up a local number that will point to your CC platform in UK is easy enough. I would only do if if you agree to pay all the monthly fees.

James W. Wilson
    Dow Networks
    1.770.937.9519 (office)
    1.770.937.9720 (fax)
    http://www.downetworks.com
    james (at) downetworks.com

S.H.John

Use IP based machines and redirect your voice any where you wannt

Isaac

Hi,S.H.John

could you recommend some IP based IVR machines? thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.