Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Sysmaster Help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mohammed

well, where do I begin…

We purchased the Sysmaster VM2000 platform back in January and have grown to simply hate it. We are sick and tired of having been told “you need a module to do that” from the sales and tech support everytime we want to do something.

However, we have been making progress slowly ever since and have come a long way. We have invested a lot of money into the system and obviously cannot just abandon it, no matter how frustrating the system can get.

This is all good and done, but another recent event took place which leaves us helpless. Our Sysmaster got hacked even though we asked Sysmaster on how to protect the system, but thats whole other story in itself.

Anyway, because the system got hacked, Sysmaster suspended our support contract stating that we deliberately opened the system and tried to change the liscense key settings. I tried to explain to them that none of this made sense since no one but myself has access to the system physically and only 2 other people have access to the system via the network (the network admin and the web developer). Also, the warranty seals on the box were still intact so their claim that “we had opened the box” was completely false.

The only explanation I could come up with was that it was a hacker that got into the system but they didn’t care. They wanted us to pay 30% of the cost of 365x24x7 extended support to get the support contract back again. For those that don’t know, this equals $5955! That is a steep price for something that we had no control over (although we could have firewalled it, etc but like I said, thats a whole other story).

So here’s my proposition. We are looking for people that are extremely proficient with the Sysmaster system and can help me setup the system to work the way we want it to work.

Please respond via email, address is msalim@ezzitel.com.

Thank you for hearing me vent but please help me out.

Saul Bejarano

Hi Mohammed.
    Tell me how can I help you, we are a Florida based consulting company, I flight personally all over the US to configure Voicemaster platforms and believe me that once you get to know how to work with it you like it.
    Yes I agree with you that there is a very hard economic pressure on the services and the company is trying to get the most revenue from every single service available, but also you have to understand that this is a very profitable business.
    Tell me how can I help you to configure your equipment.

Regards,

Saul Bejarano

Jaime Mallari

Mohammad,

We use sysmaster for over 2 years now and completely agreed on your complaints.

The only thing that i dont understand is that how it get it hacked while sysmaster is the only one knows about the root password and they dont release this information to all buyers or users.

anyhow, we can offer you a SLA for your VM via our 24/7 support.

if you are interested send me email jaimemallari@sbcglobal.net

We can restore your VM for minimal cost.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.