Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Urgent Help required

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Imran

HI Guys

do you know or have heard of any device which can block certain calls coming to our gateway and allow only calls starting with particular numbers for e.g it should block calls starting from 2,5,6 and allow all calls starting from 3,4,7,9 etc, all this should happen before the call is passed on to the quintum gateway.

We are using the below config to connect pstn calls to our quintum

Calls come to cellsocket and then from cellsocket we have connected a RJ-11 cable to the PSTN ports of the quintum.

imran

Bipu

Hey Imran,
    I can take care of this issue without using an additional hardware or software. All I’ll handle with is config file in the quintum. Interested?

to Bipu

HI Bipu

If you can help us out, it will be great, let me know what changes to be done

await your reply

regards

Imran

Bipu

Imran,
    I need some more detail about ur network and lam pattern under pstn trunk group.
    1. Is ur network include a Gatekeeper?
    2. What is ur current lam pattern and exactly what you want to do? I appreaciate if you can just copy the current pattern and paste it here and then describle ur requirement.

Thanx

Teodor Georgiev

For more complex dialing rules, I would hardly recommend to connect Quintum to a gatekeeper/softswitch.
    Calls will be send to/from the gatekeeper, not the gateway directly.

Gatekeepers can do complex issues like number rewriting, access control, number prefixing and etc and etc…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.