Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Troubles with erratic DX2024 gateway

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Noname.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Noname

About Quintum CMS or DX2024.

Does anyone experience extrange troubles with the Dx2024????
    I am talking about troubles when using the GUI to make configuration changes, where the gateway stars to make erratic changes after you change settings via GUI.
    Also, dropind calls few seconds after the remote end answers the call on the remote end.

Ans last, extrange troubles when you set two diferent routes, with diferent dialing prefixes to a gateway that is on the same I.P.

Please share comments or any info of troubles with the DX2024.
    Thanks folks!!!!!

Leon

What code rev are you running?

Noname

I am running P1-1-23, the one that was loaded when I bought it about 2 1/2 months ago.

Touble is as follows:

1)Caller dials in via PRI, IVR picks up and play prompt
    2) Caller enters account number, gets validated on RADIUS and IVR plays the ammount
    3)Caller dial the number,gets the IVR to say “you have xxx minutes”
    4)Call goes trought, rings on remote end and remote user picks up the phone.

At thsi point, after about 3 to 5 seconds, the call drops, showing the following error:

“ch |01/01| 2004/04/21|21:53:34:555 h323[0]: tcall:RcvRelComp, cause=47 reaso
    n=0.”

The IVR comes back in and instruct you to enter ## if you whant another call.

As you could see the ISDN part stays up, the VOIP is the one going down.

I have another group of trunks that are “forced routed” to a remote site, without using IVR or radius, and those work O.K. all the time.

The trouble shows up every once in a while, happens on every carrier, and goes away for hours or days after you reset the unit.

Any sugestions or information will be greatly apreciated.

Noname.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.