Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

VoIP Telephone System for SMB

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Constance

I am a Small Business owner, looking for a new telephone system that will allow me to have multiple sites linked to our main office. I will have some home office reps located in TX, FL and GA. I have heard of a few companies that have a system… does anyone know about AIP416? I read an article on InfoWorld.com Sounds like it could work for me. Any input appreciated.

To Constance

If you are looking to buy a new system it will cost you a lot. Why dont you look at gateways like Qtelnet or multitech that you can add on your current PBX. If you dont have one get a Panasonic as they are hybrid.

Noname to Constance

If you already have a telephone system in place, the most economic way to link few offices is keep the existing phones, and setup external VOIP boxes.
    There are many on the market, from the outright very expensive (several thousand per site), to few hundred dollars per site.
    All depends in how many calls do you need at the same time on each location.
    If you could live with two calls per site at the smae time, your options are numerous.
    Write to mike3799@yahoo.com if you need detailed information.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.