Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

answer/disconnect supervision gateways

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Voip Term.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Teodor Georgiev

Can anyone recommend voice gateways that support voice (software) based answer/disconnect supervision on analog lines (except Cisco and Quintum)?

www.blue-lava.co.uk

The Welltech range of gateways (details at http://www.blue-lava.co.uk) support answer supervision and range in price from $270-$525 they also auto codec negotiate so is god for sending and receiving from multiple endpoints.

best regards

dwray@blue-lava.co.uk

Teodor Georgiev

Blue Lava,

1. What you say is absolutely wrong. Welltech support only hardware answer/disconnect supervision on analog lines, based on line polarity reversal detection.
    They ***DO NOT*** support voice based answer/disconnect supervision.
    Instead of leading VoIp training at your company, you should take such one by yourself.

2. Even if Welltech have had voice based answer/disconnect supervision, buying it from you will be the last thing I am going to do on this Earth. I have learned my bitter lesson already by sending you money for a set of Quintum gateways.
    I am Teodor Georgiev from VoiceLink Communications, Bulgaria. Do you remember me?

Dan C

Tedor .. try out the Qtelnet gateways. I know they support both answer and disconnect supervision.

Question to blue-lava.co.uk

Could you tell us if your company it is still a rep of Quintum technologies???
    There are rumors around of troubles betwen you companies.

WIlson

Voip Term

Do you know if Audiocode’s voipgateway mp108 provides answer supervision? Audicodes tech dont seem to know about their equipment.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.