Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

VoiceMaster: Gatekeeper Re-booting

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Saul Bejarano.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Navtej

Has anybody experienced the problem of VoiceMaster gatekeeper re-booting at random. This happens most frequently when traffic volume is high.

Saul Bejarano

How high?
    Other stuff, make sure that nobody from SHOUT equipment is sending to you, SHOUT equipment is not FRC H323 compliant eventhough they are H323 compatible, it means that they are breaking the gatekeeper consistency table, the gatekeeper founds the table corrupt and erase the complete table making it reload and reset all active calls.
    This happens with SHOUT equipment sending to Voicemaster so far.

Let me know if this is your case.

Regards,

Saul F Bejarano

Vasu

Hi,

Voicemaster is still in the process of fixing their problems, I think.

I also have the same issue.

Mine reboots atleast once a day.

According to my experience Voicemaster has many small small isuues.

I was analizing all my droped calls, and I feel like Vociemaster has compatibility issue with many systems.

The rebooting happens because of these issues.

(I know they had problems with MERA softswitch like 2 months ago. Now they fixed it)

Anyway my recommendation is upgarde to the latest version for Voicemaster available and keep upgrading it.

thanks,

Vasu
    vasu@datasoftnet.com

Saul Bejarano

My voicemaster has not rebooted itself for more than 3 month now seems that the new patches and firmware upgrade did it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.