Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

TENOR—-Virus???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Linman

My TENOR A800 evlog shows some junk/unreadable charecters.

IF anyone having idea about VIRUS which affect TENOR, pls let me know.

kevin

Upgrade your tenor with the latest firmware available. It’s a h323 bug.

Linman

Upgraded to P4-2-20-27(LEC) . Its working fine for last 24hrs.

Let us wait and see.

Thank you.

VoIP Guru

Hi,

I have upgrade my Tenor to P4-2-20-31LEC already, the Tenor still generate unreadable/Junk character!!! Any further suggest?

pthread_create

try power off your tenor for one minute and turn on.. it will give junk if it was upgraded/downgraded with cdr’s in it before the operation..

romulus

i have some codes that can taking care of that problem, p4-2-20-31 or 32 or 27 only stops the UDP problem few months ago but that’s it.

VoIP Guru

Thank to pthread_create, but I have tried your suggestion already, it does not work!

Romulus,

Can you send me the code? And may I ask where does the codes comes from? Thanks in advance.

Voip Guru

pthread_create,

Do you know how to clear the CDR before upgrade?

pthread_create

memory that holds cdr data is released if quintum is switched off.

pthread_create

there should be no traffic (tenor in bypass mode) during upgrade.

Voip Guru

Well, I have more then 1 Tenor, the CDR will be kept in the momery even I switched off the Tenor power.

Tenor will send out all the CDRs when I turn on the power again!!

Anyone can help?

8(

Sardar Muhammad Nurul Huda

My Tenor some port showing no dial tone detected. Like #1 lines not detected dial tone, but #5 detecting dial tone. I update the firmware. but not still any good result.

Anyone have good gugession?

Mat @ Blue Lava

Dear Sardar Muhammad Nurul Huda

My first guess would be that you have an A800 and you are not using the splitter Y cable that comes with the unit. The first RJ45 port on the PSTN side is actually lines 1 and 5, port 2 is lines 2 and 6, 3 is lines 3 and 7, and so on….

You need to use the Y cable, plug the single end into the RJ45 port – you then have the cable marked A and B at the other end. A is line 1, B is line 2.

You cannot use a standard straight through cable as it will not work correctly and probably give you the sort of errors you are getting.

If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact me.

Hope this helps

Mat.
    mhitchcock@blue-lava.co.uk

Surodas

Recently I purchased one Quintum A200 and trying to configure just as a NAT router. My ISP uses PPPoE. I have configured everything. Now it is working fine, but WAN ip changes every after 2 min automatically. How to stop that one ? Otherwise I will not be able to configure VoIP, to work with my softswitch. If you have any suggestion, pls. let me know.

Sardar Muhammad Nurul Huda

Dear Mr. Mat,

Thanks for your e-mail. I using cable which I got from quintum company. This same cable working as well line 2 and 6 (Port 2). But as same cable not working line 1 and 5 (Port1). Port 1 line 1 not working but Line 5 working fine.

Regards,

Sardar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.