Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Pre Paid Card Service

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Albert

I want to start a prepaid calling card
    business and I would like to know how can i do that
    the serivice will be overseas and the system there is E1 with 30 line’s

i would like to know what do i need to start that bussiness and what company that i can deal with for termanating the calls and if i can termanat calls for other who do provide the service .

and if there is a good company that can provide an internet service via the setalite with the same speed for uploding and download becouse i was told that the upload and down load have to be the same speed

i do thanks any one who can help me

i am in Canada at this time and the service will be in iraq

Noname

Could you get a E1 to the phone company network on Iraq at this moment???

I heard that was next to imposible to get that done in Iraq, most operators that I know only have a sattellite link to the internet and a place where outgoing calls could be made.
    No conection wahtsoever to the normal PSTN ntwork on the country.

You are absolutelly right about the bandwith issue.

Also, unfortunatelly, the cheap options on sattelite bandwith, almost guarantied not to work with VOIP.

Try them out with VOIP before you buy a expensive tranceiver.

gary

what you want is a softswitch that acts like a signalling proxy. by this I mean that it only passes messages and does not need to host the required bandwidth for each call. This way, there is no need to have bandwidth capacity to host the incoming and outgoing sides of the call if you just point the two end devices to eachother directly. check out http://www.qtelnet.com because the softswitch they just released is based on this feature and they let you get a free two port version. Contact peter, he is the sales rep for international.

the switch they have also has a prepaid calling card plugin and generates CDR’s and supports SIP->H323, h323->h323, SIP->SIP and h323->SIP with no additional configuration.

good luck with your business.

lisa

we just did a couple of projects with VSAT, and prepaid.
    Coincidentally, I know know someone who just installed 16 e1 gateways in Iraq.
    e-mail me

Albert

Thank all
    i was away
    as to the E1 it is avilable in iraq i checked

gary i will call peter thank u again

LISA i would like to email you however i try to snap my fingers but did not work hhhhh please send me and email at south101@msn.com if it is ok with you

Saul Bejarano

I have had good experience using Voicemaster gear for prepaid calling cards, we are runing prepaid calling cards in Northern Virginia and Canada.
    http://www.procomm100.net and you can also see http://www.raniphone.com the Voicemaster is a h323-sip gatekeeper that can be configured Proxy, Static or routed mode and has a complete Radius/Gatekeeper based solution integrated to a Sybase database on a Http graphic user interface.
    I think is the best you can get in the market for the price.

You can contact me if you need more information.

aram

you can have the system even without softswitch.
    CiscoAS5300 and a billing solution.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.