Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Sysmaster Sales & Support the worst!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Saleem

I need to have other companies log in and manage their accounts, generate batches, pins, etc.

Honza Vomacka

Saleem – unless Qtelnet have some other manual except the user guide available on their site – it looks like the billing/provisioning functions are very, very, very basic.
    May be it is good as a traffic convertor, but if you want a real billing – look somewhere else. Have you seen PortaBilling (www.portaone.com)? Their billing is really nice, and there is SIP server for it – PortaSIP (based on the proven-to-work components such as SER, VOCAL, …)

gary

users and resellers can log in and manage thier accounts, generate pins, etc.

There are other manuals for this application, but it was not intended to be a billing platform. It generates CDR reports as CSV files for accounts that you specify or overall CDR’s by date range.

hope this helps,

gary.

Saul Bejarano

Have any one of you guys heard about ADPAC gateways.
    This gateways use a line interface similar to cisco ans support codec autonegotiation, I think that they are better than quintum in that area.

Dan C

The Qtelnet Connect does not do billing, you export the CDR records to any billing software.

Honza Vomacka

To Dan C – good luck with such solution. Somebody will pay you $100, pump 100,000 minutes to Cuba in one night and disappear – and he will not be cut off, because your softswitch does not do authentication/authorization in billing…

gary

Honza,

unless you know what you are talking about, you should not insult a product. Download it, try it, and you will see that it does in fact authorize incoming calls and cut you off when your prepaid balance hits any limit that you set.

I invite you to try and pump 100,000 minutes through my switch and see how far it gets you. I’d bet $100.00 worth.

Gary.

Honza Vomacka

I did not mean to insult you or your software. But you said:

> The Qtelnet Connect does not do billing

and if it does not do the billing – how can it know the customer’s balance or how many worth of minutes he already sent you?

Gary

it does do automatic account management..

basically, if you set up a prepaid account for a person, add $100 to thier account, they start making calls, the balance gets checked before the start of every call, and deducted from every minute/second or whatever. each user can also log in web-based and check thier current balance, view a CDR for thier account ( last 500 calls ) and add funds through the online account management page that accepts credit cards and deposits funds direct into your merchant account.

Honza Vomacka

I see now, thank you for your explanation. Too bad they do not have anything about it in the User Guide, available on their web site.

FMP

Hi,

Can any body suggest me about Sysmaster as a complete package to VOIP solutions, is any one know a company who is using them for their complete turn key solutions starting from IVR upto Billing. Also can any one put some light on Routing strength of the device and smoothness of the whole package.

Thanks
    FMP

www.blue-lava.co.uk

Hi FMP

We are a user / supplier of the VoiceMaster product and have been running our own very successfully for the last six months. Without a doubt it is one of the most comprehensive billing packages on the market and has additional modules (that can be purchased) to cover most scenarios – from wholesale to corporate to calling card to phone shop etc.

Unfortunatley Sysmasters support isn’t the greatest and they are based on the West Coast of the US, so unless you are in their time zone it can be frustrating waiting for support to get back to you.

The best method is to buy from a local dealer or someone who offers 24/7/365 support on these products. Then you get the best of both worlds.

If you would like some more information please feel free to contact me at: mhitchcock@blue-lava.co.uk

Hope this helps.

Mat.

Esther

Hello Everyone,

My company is using Sysmaster’s complete turn key solutions starting from IVR up to Billing and we love it. The whole solution has gone very smoothly. We really like the product and can’t complain. Actually, in this business it’s just such an investment that it is hard to find something good before it’s too late.

I would definitely recommend the Sysmaster Billing Solution (Voice Master). We’ve used other ones, and by far the Voice Master has had no problems — no glitches and no accounting errors. Which is important!

Esther

p.s. with regards to the routing strength of the device and smoothness of the whole package, we’ve had no problems

John

I have heard from several different people that Sysmaster is now pushing really hard their own gateways, so they purposely drop the support for Cisco/Quintums gateways.

Esther

John,

We are using their complete solution, and it’s working out very well.

Esther
    eshin@relay-telecom.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.