Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Seeking opinions on Cisco VOIP system

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Owen Mehegan

My company is considering the purchase of a Cisco VOIP phone system for a new office we are moving to. The system will be based on the Cisco Call Manager, Unity operating system, etc. I’m looking for others who have had experiences with this system, good or bad. Thanks in advance for any information you can pass along.

Jim

Hey Owen .. well my thoughts on Cisco is why the heck spend so much time, effort and money on something that you can get with other products. What is it you wish to accomplish with the phone system?

clive18

hey
    If you are looking for a ip-pbx then you must consider asteriskpbx as well. It has more features than cisco callmanager and its also free, (which means you need to have linux techie guy to set it up for you.)

good luck
    Clive

shaoul jacobson

hi,
    cisco is certainly not the cheapest. but there is a solid tech support.

make a COMPLETE list of all features you want, eventhe most obvious simple ones, then see with the integrator if cosco can fill in. best ask to test that.

we have a call manager express. stable, but not that easy to manage and several simple things (you would expect from a pbx) cannot work or are not easy to use.

good luck
    Shaoul

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.