Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Tenor A800 Error Message

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    tjznettek

All,

I am getting the following message from my Tenor A800 when someone tries to attempt a call into my gateway:

2129984:Asn Function failed with Reason: “5” , in file q931/Q931ASN.cpp, line 266

Can someone tell me what this means since I have serched and can’t seem to find anything on this error?

thanks in advance

TJ

voiphelp.net

Hello,
    We need to know a little bit more about your setup. Where the call is coming from and what type of network setup you have at your location. This might give us a better picture of what is going on.

tjznettek

I have a Cisco AS5400 gateway that is in the US that is connecting to a Quintum A800 in Asia. I have been receiving this message any time I send a call to the Quintum. I get a call rejected (21) on my Cisco when I make the call. Reading the Quintum manual this says that the unit is configured correctly and that when I look at the event log on the Quintum I should be able to see where my proble is. Well the problem is I get this massage when the call hits the Quintum.

voiphelp.net

Hello tjznettek,
    Email me a copy of your config and I’ll review it.
    support@voiphelp.net

Saqib

I am also facing the same problem when i am trying to use it as a gateway for an IP phone (AT-320). Please reply me

Leon

What software version you are running on a A800, and also let me know what IOS is running on the Cisco AS5400.

Thanks

abrar

I am getting this message from tenore DX.Can any one tell me the reason.

202.174.139.137:57:RPT:2: (Asn Function failed with Reason: “17” , in file q931/Q931ASN.cpp, line 610

MikeM to abrar

This message by itself will not provide enough information to determine the problem. Additional log would be required.

Mike
    mike_voip@hotmail.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.