Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

CDR Export

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vick

Hello Everybody,

Any idea about how to export CDR from an A800 into excel files on a pc. I don’t have a billing software and just require the CDR in Excel files.

Please help with your suggestions.

Thanks

www.voiphelp.net

Hello,
    If you bought this unit new, the quintum disc that comes along has a free cdr program that writes the call detail records into a comma delimited text file. This can be easily imported into excel.
    support@voiphelp.net

Vick

Hi Voiphelp,

Can you just describe me how to export it into excel. I know the config to put on the tenor for cdr but how does the excel import the cdr’s.

Thanks for your kind assistance.

akb

Open your excel. Go to file open then select file name. It would open the file.

www.voiphelp.net

Hello Vick,
    Just like AKB said, it will open them by default. The text file is comma delimited, this type of file would normally be associated with excel if it is installed.
    support@voiphelp.net

kaizer

But both of you said nothing about how to get this “comma delimited exel compatible text file” from quintum to
    pc without radius because not everybody knows how to use radius me ether but afterwards everybody knows what to do with it.

Tuckmol

kaizer,

I know this is a late reply but this will help anyway if you have not made it work yet.

Once you have configured the cdr server IP address and port in your A800 and your PC (cdr server) is up and running the CDR software CDRSRV.exe that comes free in the Quintum disc, the PC will automatically create a new folder where the A800 will dump the CDRs in CSV format. The name of the new folder will be the IP address of your A800, with this format – xxx_xxx_xxx_xxx.

BEWARE: DO NOT OPEN OR DOUBLE-CLICK a CDR file while it is still being written with data because doing so WILL STOP the recording of new call details. The best way to do is copy it before opening it with Excel.

Regards,

Tuckmol

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.