Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Quintum Tenor and OpenAM

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Alhakim

Dear all,
    I havesame proble of Mr Gulzar
    i have A800 and need make call to it from netmeeting.
    but when send the call it reject after 5 or 6 second .
    how i can sove this problem?
    Note : i open my ip in tenor and use valid LAM pattern.

moudar

we achieve many services (DID callack, WEBtrigger,….), when i was tried to pass a DID callback throught E1 trunk, the leg A of the call succeded, but when i received the request on the redirect number (legB),I answered and i entered the destination, but here and on the gateway log i sot that the destination number entered is incorrect.
    for example i entered 9613216771 on the gateway log displayed as 96612216677711.
    so please can somene help me?
    thank you

Alex

Hi ppl!

Anybody know how to get count of online users using SNMP on Quidway A8010 Expert?

Thank you!

George

Hello!

I need some help with quintum cofiguration.

I have Tenor AXE2400 with 24 FXS and 2 FXO.

1. I want that incoming (PSTN FXO) calls to be able to go only to FXS port 1. I already configured it like this: TCRG and LCRG, pass through: enabled, block of channels, and incoming call goes to port 1. Is it enough? If have better solution, please tell me.

2. I need to be able to transfer incoming calls (from FXO and FXS) to other number (Which is already configured in the gateway). for example I need first call to transfer to xxxx01, second call I need to transfer to xxxx02. I configured unattended transfer but, could not made any transfer. May be there is another way or unattended transfer more complex configuration.

3. Also, if I need to use two or more Tenors, how I configure FXO port. for example in first Tenor I plug PSTN line to FXO-one, how I configure it for second Tenor.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thank You

John to George

Hi,

1. I want that incoming (PSTN FXO) calls to be able to go only to FXS port 1. I already configured it like this: TCRG and LCRG, pass through: enabled, block of channels, and incoming call goes to port 1. Is it enough? If have better solution, please tell me.

— you can do force route instead.

2. I need to be able to transfer incoming calls (from FXO and FXS) to other number (Which is already configured in the gateway). for example I need first call to transfer to xxxx01, second call I need to transfer to xxxx02. I configured unattended transfer but, could not made any transfer. May be there is another way or unattended transfer more complex configuration.

— This is a PBX feature. Quintum cant transfer call from fxs to another fxs in one box.

3. Also, if I need to use two or more Tenors, how I configure FXO port. for example in first Tenor I plug PSTN line to FXO-one, how I configure it for second Tenor.

— well you can do is example in 1st quintum assign 9 the other is 8.

best regards,
    John Simon

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.