- This topic is empty.
15th January 2004 at 13:39 #26146Dime MiovskiGuest
I can’t upgrade my CISCO ATA 186 from CISCO WEB site. I need version 2.16.16th January 2004 at 15:47 #26147SachaGuest
Try this to upgrade to 2.16 is in my network and is working.
1. Invoke the IVR by going offhook on the analog touchtone phone connected to port 0.
2. Press the button on the top of the ATA 186.
3. Key in the following on the touchtone phone to instruct the ATA to download software. 100#209*227*165*146*8000#
4. Remain off hook while the ATA attempts to load the new software. The IVR will inform you whether the upgrade was successful or not.
5. Once the IVR reports on the success of the upgrade, hang up the phone.16th January 2004 at 17:35 #26148MattGuest
Be careful with that 2.16 firmware, once you upgrade if you lose your password there is no known way to retrieve it, as the FACTRESET feature has been disabled.
Mattg@telcomproducts.com17th January 2004 at 12:35 #26149LinmanGuest
Is there any problem with Cisco ATA 2.16.1 ?
When i hook it my GK its is not forwading numbers with more than 7 digits to my GK.
While 2.15 and 2.16 works fine.
Any clue ??17th March 2004 at 07:44 #26150dperezGuest
I have a problem between a Handytone 286 and the Cisco ATA 186. The people in Grandstream told me to upgrade to the latest firmware on the ATA because it doesn’t suppor branching. Do you know if some one has the 3.1 SIP firmware ????
Daniel18th March 2004 at 06:01 #26151linmanGuest
I have ata_3_0_0_sip_031210a_1.
If you want i can give you same on exchage of latest H323 version.
Thank you.20th March 2004 at 01:21 #26152dperezGuest
I don’t have the H.323 the only one I have is the SIP 2.15… If you can my email is email@example.com
Daniel6th April 2004 at 16:45 #26153CarolinaGuest
I need to know how can I reset to factory default the cisco Ata 186 I loose my password
I`ve got the firmware for cisco ata18x-v2-16-030401a-2