Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Quintum A400 Errors

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike

I have quintum A400 when I place the call some times it gives me an error “other party cannot accept your call” and some time it give “Gatekeeper cannot accept the call” when i check the log on quintum its like “246615541:sc_cmd_vpstat – returned error -1”

Need Help!!!!!

Mike

Leon

What are you doing at the time it happens. Do you run any events on A200 at the time?

Leon

Sorry I mean A400 😉

Leon

Also if you do issue this command and send me a log file it would hel to determine what is the issue.

Command: dsp stat

Mike

Leon thanks for your reply with the help of manuals and some nice people like you I got configured the quintum. But now I need your help. I have the quintum at my Head Office Tracy CA and I have VOIP Phone @ my regional office Karachi Pakistan. I can make the calls from Karachi but I cannot Recieve the calls can you help me what I need to configure for recieving the calls…

Thanks

Noname to Mike in Cali.

If you need assitance with normal,quintum configuration,give a email to mike3799@yahoo, and I could give a hand.

Go to the config prompt.
    Type print

Copy the file and paste to notepad.
    If you want, you could remove a couple of digits of the I.P. addresses or other confidential information.

Send it to me with a explanation of what it is wrong, or what are you trying to do.

If I spot the trouble, I will edit the fiel and send to you for entering into the equipment.

Best regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.