Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Max 6000 Voip feature

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ico

Hi,
    I need to enable this feature on one MAX 6000, but boys from Lucent did not respond to my messages. It must to be free (this is what is written in docs). Somebody already dealed with this?
    Thanks

TiM

RTFM

Ico

It may become necessary to re-enable your MAX 6000 to ensure that all features have been
    provided or to add new features that you request after the MAX 6000 unit is configured. The
    follow procedures are to be used whenever this situation calls for enabling the MAX 6000
    software license.
    Take the time to locate and identify the model number and serial number of your MAX 6000
    before calling Lucent Technologies for the software license. When you give Lucent the
    required information and request specific features, Lucent will send you the software license
    ASCII file necessary to enable feature(s). You can arrange to have this information sent to you
    on a Compact Disc (CD) or by way of an e-mail message.

So, Tim, I ReadTFM.

Ico

And the responce from Lucent:
    Hristo,

You may find what you are looking for by going to http://www.lucent.com, then click the button on the left that reads “Customer”. Select the link “How to buy”
    on the right side of the page. Then complete the short 2 page form and you will be provided with contact information to purchase what you are looking for.

Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance.

Shawn Stonequist
    Lucent Online Customer Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.