Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

quintum with netmeeting

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    noman

can someone let me know how i can use netmeeting to place a call by Gateway setting (not by gatekeeper)with quintum tenor a800.

john tuttle

noman,

set config–>h323gw–>defaulth245tunneling=no(0)

set config–>dsp–>faxrelay=0

setup netmeeting to point to Tenor GW

done…

Tasdiq Ahmed

Thanks John. It’s working.
    Is it possible to cascade two 8 port tenor to make it 16 port?

www.blue-lava.co.uk

Hi Tariq,

Unfortunately it is not possible to cascade the current analogue Tenor’s in the true sense.

The issue is that the two devices will have different IP addresses, so static routes would need to be set up to both units.

The easiest way around this is to use the in-built GateKeeper funtionality of the Tenor. Make one of the devices the GateKeeper for both A800’s, you would need to buy a 8 port GateKeeper upgrade option for the master Tenor to allow it to GateKeep 16 simultaneous calls.

On a positive note, Quintum are soon to release the new AX series which will be available with up to 24 analogue ports. Like the new DX series this will come with the CMS operating system and therefore allow CODEC auto-negotiation etc.

Hope this helps.

Mat.

mhithcock@blue-lava.co.uk

Shuvo

any body help me to configure tenor AXT800 Voip gateway.

khurram

my prbolem is this i want do call from tnore AX auintum to A800 quintum , can you help me please in this matter i am so disterb about it plz plz ,
    how i do call from tenor AX quintum to A 800 series plz guide me as soon as possible plz

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.