Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

ericsson webswitch 100

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Gary

If anyone needs the configuration manual for the DSP ( telnet ) communication for these units I have on in PDF format along with the username and password. Send me an email and I will send you the info.
    Email:gary@lookieloo.net
    subject: manuals

Carlos

pLEASE send me the pdf for the the telnet login to the webswitch 100

Thanks

Gary

I can’t send it without your email address.. email me or post it.

Gary.

Stan Lippmann (stan@silq.net)

Gary,
    Could you please send me the Webswitch 100 manual too. I would appreciate it very much.
    Thanks in advance,
    Stan Lippmann
    Silq Networks
    Seattle

Carlos Andres

pLEASE send me the pdf for the the telnet login to the webswitch 100

Thanks

find it here…

I posted a while back a link to download the manual.. maybe it got removed or something, anyways here it is again:

http://www.lookieloo.ca/webswitch.zip

there is no sales material on this link, it merely points to a manual describing the telnet programming instructions for the ericsson P4 voip gateway.

Gary.

outlooker

It is really helpful! and I wonder how can I update the firmware,as I am not familiar with Vxworks.

Thanks in advance!

Luis

Hi Gary, do you make any improvement on those webswitches that does not boot? I still have one of those read to use the serial cable on it. Thank you. Luis.

Moises

Hello!

Is it possible to connect two Webswitches 100 G4 to make calls? Is it true that you need one G4 and one P4 on the other end?

I have two G4 and tried to connect them. They worked for the first few times, but did not recognize when the caller hanged up the phone.

Thank you!

Mike

Can anyone send me the configuration manual for the DSP ( telnet ) communication for the webswitch 100 in PDF format along with the username and password. Thanks in advance.

Ali

plz send me a telnet manual i will be thank you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.