Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

urgent-CDR generation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    RA

dear all,
    I use cisco as5350 for our voip,
    can anybody suggest a command to generate CDR with required fields?

Many thanks for your soonest reply

Adnan Siddiqui

Hi,
    Please let me know when you get to know how to generate a CDR from AS5300. Thanks.

WilliamC

sh(ow) call hist voice brief will give cdrs in accordance to ITU-T with some modifications that cisco inserts.There are configurable parameters on the Access Server to detail how far back the cdr needs to be held.

RA

Dear William,
    Would u please give me more information about that paratmeters and their configure, if possible,
    Many thanks

jacobson

syslog and radius could help
    there are free syslog & radius deamons to be found.
    radius offers better services for accounting (you don’t want to loose a call info to be billed 😉 ) but the setup is a bit more elaborate.
    commercial products exists ..; $$$$ (several 1.000 us$)

akb

I have a radius server which can collect CDRs from your AS5350. I can give you a copy of radius server for free. You can reach me at amar_behura@yahoo.com

Andrew Zhilenko

There are plenty of RADIUS servers available (and most of them are free). For instance FreeRADIUS http://www.freeradius.org/, OpenRadius http://www.openradius.net/, xtradius http://xtradius.sourceforge.net/, Radiator http://www.open.com.au/radiator/, …).
    But note that just having a RADIUS will allow you to accept accounting requests from gateways and store them into the file/database/… You still need some engine to process this data and rate the calls. And this is the part you can either try to develop yourself or buy a billing software (usually comes with the the RADIUS server included).

katutubo

Hi,

Im using Quintum with CDRSRV application to capture CDR but its not as better as we want to, is there any Application for CDR or Billing Software for Quintum

Andrew Zhilenko

> is there any Application for CDR or Billing Software for Quintum
    Of course there is. Just type “quintum voip billing” on google. Of you can check the “certified billing solutions” on the Quintum site, but they only list two vendors out of many.

Saleh

Hi katutubo,
    we have a cheap online CDR based for your Quintum.
    m.saleh@web.de

George

Since we have configured several carriers for VOIP,we also want to get exact CDR out from Cisco 5300 for different carriers,does any body know where to get a affordable billing system for AS5300? thks

BAHMAN

HI ALL DEARS ‘
    I HAVE QUINTOM TENOR A800 , AND WANT TO USE WOTH CDR FILES ( NOT RADIUS ) , CAN EVRYBUDY HELP ME THAT WHICH CAN I SETTING THE SERVER FOR RECIVING CDR FILES FROM TENOR
    THANK

MIslam

Hi,
    Can anyone please tell me where to get a CDR Server and how to install it in my computer that I can see how many minutes my phone have used and how much money I have to deposit for that?? I have a small setup for VoIP but I am using a provider and he is holding the server and he didn’t give me the access to the CDR Server so I couldn’t access the server and don’t know how many minutes have been used. I wants to install a CDR Server and wants to know these information. Can I do it?? I have all the IP address and everything but don’t know how to do it. Can anyone help me about it please??????

Zulfikar

hi everybody,
    if know that information for Tenor A800 work with wellgate.
    Let me know by mail.

MESfone

A free CDR server comes with Quintum u can also get it from quintum website. But it will give you the CDR only without the call cost. it is a good and reliable software.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.