Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

QTelNet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dan C

Is there anyone else out there carrying their products or end users? If so I have a few questions.

gary

Dealer.. what would you like to know? I know these things inside and out. I currently have an app with 60 units in place all configured through the telnet prompt with scripts.

Dan C

Wow 60 units .. nice sale! Was wondering what type of feedback you are getting? Have you done any testing with a dial up connection?
    I seem to sell more of these than Multitech or Quintum.

gary

Dan,
    we have nothing but good feedback from this customer so far, only 1 of the 40 sites has an inferior connection ( ISDN 128K ) and this is almost inadequate because as soon as anyone uses the net, it degrades the voice quality.
    I have used the boxes on dial-up but the only thing was that if you didn’t connect at more than 33600 then you had delay and echo due to modem compression. The way I did it was I turned my laptop into a proxy server and did all of the required port forwarding and everything works. I can give you more detalils if you wish..
    Have you done much work with the units using the telnet prompts? I have manuals and a few neat tricks too! I have yet to find a unit that has better voice quality than the QTelNet products. I am doing some testing with the ericsson webswitch 100 ( 4 port FXS running the same VxWorks NMM software through telnet and they are 100% compatible with QTelNet, you just have to do the bulk of the config through the telnet)

ppratsc

I need the factory password for the webswitch 100 G4 and P4. could you send it to my email ppratsc@yahoo.com

Héctor Alarcón

I need four webswitch 100 P4 ericsson with ports FXS.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.