Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Ivr prompt changes

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    VoIP

Hello;
    I want to change my ivr welcome prompt.. i’ve already new ivr welcome prompt..Is it enough to delete old welcome prompt in tftp root and replace new one? or else more things to do…? like restarting gateway,disable and active ivr and ivr languages?

Hwyking

First you have to make sure the format for the new prompt is the same as the old, then replace the old one in the directory like you mentioned and you do not have to restart the gateway, all you need is type the command (ivr updateprompts) from the quintum command menu, or u can restart yout gateway….that’s it…

VoIP

Thanks for your help hwyking

Cristian

What recording software I can use in order to have format supported by Quintum IVR file ?
    Thank you!

H.Q.

Hey Guys. I can´t make my Quintum A800 download the voice promts from my computer. I have a tftp software installed and have configure the root directory to be the promt file. I have my network on a Linksys router. Can the router be the problem??

Thanks

Linman

dear cristian,

VOX STUDIO 3 is a nice IVR recording software.

Gonzo to H.Q.

Make sure you forward port 69 on the router to the tftp computer.

H.Q.

Gonzo:

Done that. Does TFTP server softwares have problems with the NAT of the network?

Thanks

Gonzo

TFTP doesn’t have any problem going thru a router if is configured right.
    Send me an e-mail and I will help you to test.

interlink@dsli.com

linman

I feel many ISPs are blocking TFTP from external netwroks. Because if it is in same network or within the same ISP, TFTP is working fine , whereas is case of different network it is not.

Mansur

I am facing trouble to setup my pre-paid calling card solution with Tenor A800.

I need to setup the TFTP server and the voice sources for communication.

Can any body help me to provide any vital information. I am using Advanced-radius and billing software.

Saul Bejarano

IVR should play the content of your Radius authentication managed by your billing database, it will be nice to know what is the configuration that you are using to be able to help, give us some more information so we can provide some help.
    http://www.g729.com

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.