Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Billing+…

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 19 years ago by emrah.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Man

Hello,
    Need advise; I have device what doesn’t support radius server (WellTech), any idea about how I can use this staff with billing, I know about mera softswitch but….. yea cost of this soft maybe 2-3 time more what my device… anybody have solution?
    Thanks so much, Man

richard

you can use gatekeeper

I guess you already run the gatekeeper then CDR or every event from gatekeeper

GW—GK—–GW
    BIlling

Hi Man

If your device doesn’t support radius you can use any hosted softswitch billing systems.The first key question is how many minutes your call traffic.. If you have 30000-40000 minutes call traffic this sytems don’t offer much money for example america is 1 cent, if you have less traffic like 5000-15000 minutes they offer 2 cents for america and 500 $ for per month…I offer you buy a new gateway which supports radius and ivr.. Well known devices are quintum and cisco gateways.. Quintum is cheaper and has easy ios software

Hwyking

Hey Man,

I have used a soft switch solution before and I was charger almost the same as a radius server.
    I will mail you the info drop me a line I am at comcast.net
    hwyking#comcast.net

emrah

hi i m looking for billing software for welltech gateway for callshop

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.