Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Quitum A/800 with Cisco

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Imran Siddiqui

HI ALL ,

I need to know whether i can
    use Quintum Tenor A/800 with Cisco
    gateway . I need to use it with 8 FXS ports at the remote site connected Via Vsat Link to the central site having Cisco As5300 ?

or I must use Cisco ATA 188 at the remote sites for VoIP connectivity ???

Plz help.
    Regards
    Imran Siddiqui

Teodor Georgiev

Quintum have a document on their support page, describing a connection between Cisco and Quintum. Read it.

Ram

Teodor, what is the URL for this document? I am unable to find it on Quintum’s web site

Many thanks,
    Ram

Voip Tech

You must be registered to get to that part of Quintum’s website.

Muffadal

I have Configured My cisco ata using Dhcp and my setup is below

HQ GATEKEEPER Branch
    KU-BAND KU-BAND
    ||||||| ||||||||||
    CISCOATA CISCOATA

My Hq has is connected with KUBand and also my branch is connected with Kuband VSAT is a double hoop and is using DHCP and it registers with gatekeeper am facing three to four problem, The gatekeepr used is Openh323
    Sometimes am able to call and have a conversation
    But sometimes the phone rings and if the other party picks up the phone it hangs .
    The third problem is that most of the time i get engaged tone .
    The Fourth Problem is that if some dials and when the other picks up the phone is already shows you disconnected from your side.

Your help will be highly appreciated
    Regards
    Muffadal

voice

if you don’t have many IP phones/gateways use dial peering, and make sure that you are using in all IP phones/gateways same codec, recomeded is G.729 or G.723 for using less bandwidth.

If you have Microsoft ISA 2000 Server you can use it’s gatekeeper, it works.

regards,

Configuring H323 Quintum/Cisco

Hi All,

I am going to configure my Tenor CMS to connect to a Cisco gear through iBasis using H.323 protocol, as this is my first Quintum configuration, I would like to know if someone has a sample of configuraton (cookbook)to provide me.

Thanks in advance.

Vernon

I’m having a problem with A800 answer supervision. If its set to “answer and disconnect” it would start charging once a disconnect tone kicks in with phone still on hook. If set to “Disconnect Tone Supervision” it does NOT generate charges at all- even when phone is off hook already.

Please help

Jonathan

Hello,
    I am having a strange issue with Toll bypass and 2 cisco 3600’s. I have one side coded as 5ess and one coded as QSIG. Normal calls work fine with no issue, when I put a call on the QSIG side on forward I get a mandatory information element missing and the router on the 5Ess side disconnects the call. Anyone ever seen this before?

TTai

Vernon,

Try to set the answerdelay in the pstn 1 to some value. By default it will change to 0. It will cause you wrong supervision. Normal call clearing should be within 45 secs. suggest you change the answerdelay to 45. co pstn 1 answerdelay 45, co sub.

Regards,
    Terry

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.