Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

RADIUS Configuration

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Beg

I m getting a alram in Tenor….”RADIUS configuration missing”….any one can tell…why this alarm?….how can i eliminate this?
    Regards

Hwyking

Just like it says, u r missing a param in the radius table, send me your log I will look at it I am at comcast.net
    Hwyking#comcast.net

Beg

Hi Hwyking,
    Thanks for reply…..can u plz tell Which log u want?
    regards

Hwyking

at the config prompt type print then capture the print out to file and email it
    Hwyking

Tina

Hi all, my tenor is also giving this active alarm and this alarm level is 2. system software version is P4-2-20-9(LEC)……and in this situation box is not receiving any call…..i m not sure problem is for this or not…..please help me

Hwyking

Tina,
    upgrade your IOS, email me if you need help, I am at comcast.net
    Hwyking#comcast.net

Gonzo

Check under config gkadmin# if Endpoint Authorization Type = is set to 1,2 or 3. If is not zero you may be getting that alarm

Leon

This alarm meens that you are enable radius without specifying required radius parameters. The only way to answer your question is to take a look at your configuration on a Tenor.

follow those steps and post info here:
    At the main promt type

1) config
    2) radius user
    3) print

Post the output in this forum

Leon.

Tina

Thanks all for reply. Problem is solved.Thanks Gonzo….Its solved as your suggestion. HwyKing: u ask me to change the IOS….can u tell me which version i’ll use…some time box is not responding..when i give a print commnad….it gets stack and….more call are less 30secs….what are the problems?…is it IOS or its config issue. Regards

Hwyking

Sorry, it took me some time, I was out on vacation…but for you Tina, what’s the current IOS version u have on the tenor?Also check your PSTN setting for supervision, and make sure it is set for answer & disconnect.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.