Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

ITSP setup with QUINTUM Tenor A800

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    momo

Hi everybody

Do you think that we can start
    a prepaid calling card business with with a tenor A800 and DSL access for orginating calls.
    Anyone has started business with this configuration .

Thanks

Hwyking

Yes It can be done….I can share my experience if you are interested..
    Hwyking

momo

i Know it could be done technically , but about the
    profitability ;we have 8 lignes :

8lignes x60 mn x max 10 hours per day = 4800 mn per day
    per month we have =144000 mn .
    Do you think it’s profitable to start a business?

Ivan

ha-ha-ha-ha
    20- 25 % max

Hwyking

So many variables involved here, but the main things YOU have to care for are:
    * YOUR ability to market your product
    * The stability of your DSL connection & your your phone lines
    * The cost of your DSL connection and phone lines in adition to the term cost AGAINST the selling price you are offering
    The list can go on and on…but these are the main factors…Again I can help you or anyone with my EXPERIENCES…I am always at comcast.net
    Hwyking#comcast.net

deva

Momo,

We have many customers do exactly just that. DSL plus A800 or even A400 to start something we called m-ITSP or Micro ITSP. They are all over the world. Drop me line if you want to find out more, devacool@hotmail.com

Stiv

Ivan could you tell us why is your ASR so low?
    MOMO, your calculation are so idealistic, so not realistic. We offering A800 and having between 80k to 90k traffic/month. In ideal condition it could be up to 100k or 110k as top.
    My calculations and practical experienc showing ASR of >50%.
    I am assuming that Ivan has some problem with GW or has bad ITSP as partner.

Mike_VOIP

I think that the below calculation are not realistic. One of the most important things in calling cards is the ability to market the cards,and distribution (depending on what area you are focusin ) The margins are low and you will need $$$ to make it profitable and live by it. There is market for it, but one has to really know it.

Big players in big markets tend to swallow the small ones and corner them with offering and promotions. It is a tough market.

that is just my 0.02 cents.

take care guys…

Stiv

My experince ir for Term&in@tion and not for Orig&in@tion, so no pre3paid card users involved.

sandeep

hi friends,

my name is sandeep sharma from india . i buy tenorA400 2unit. but i dont know how to setup both so plz email me if you setup easlly.and how to work . both

iovchevski

what about starting it with just ata 186 and fxs-fxo converter?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.