Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Anti congestion

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    CMS

My company currently have 7 PRIs and its reach 70%.I have complained fr customer stated that the call – delayed..long connection time etc.Sorry to say, my company do not intend to invest money for more PRI.How i can really help ?

In order to temporary solve the congestion problem,i have some suggestion, it might b silly to you guys- expert (i’m not fr technical background)

1)Can we split the PRI according customer ? Means 1 PRI reserve only for those large usage customers.The others mix with small medium customer

2)Assign countries to diff PRIs-mix with less seldom call countries with frequent call countries.

Pls kindly advice me a.s.a.p

hwyking

If I understood your question correctly, u r sending calls on these PRI’s, if that’s the case yes, you can assign the countries depending on the usage to certain PRI, but keep in mind you can not split the one pri to more than 1 TG..got it….

CMS

hwyking,

Thanks for your replied.Sorry, sometimes i might confusing you guys coz i’m not fr tech background.

Is there anyways to help to resolve the congested problem temporary besides adding any PRI ?

By the way, what’s TG ?

Regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.