Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors

Registering A800 to Clarnet Softswitch

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alex.

We need urgent help in registering a Tennor A800 into our Clarnet Softswich so we can send calls to the Tennor A800. Please advise on how we should exactly do this and what the steps are. Any replies would be very greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Teodor Georgiev

If you have an exact problem – tell us where have you stuck.
    If you want someone to spare you reading and do your job – pay for consultancy.

There are numerous way to “connect” tenor with any gatekeeper/gateway.
    at least 2 of them – registering into the gatekeeper as H323 gateway, or as a remote zone gatekeeper (LRQ)

Alex

Dear Teodor,

The person who is in charge of the tennor gateway has no experience on how to register his gateway(tennor) to a gatekeeper at all. Our gatekeeper needs to have the tennor gateway register as a H323 gateway, but the technician on the tennor side has no clue on how to do such a thing. I would really appreciated if you could just give me the steps on how one can register their tennor gateway into our Clarnet Gatekeeper as a H323 gateway. Sorry if my posting was not specific enough.

noname to Alex

H323 Gateway
    —————–
    Primary GK Address = 0.0.0.0
    Primary Auto Discovery = 0
    Secondary GK Address = 0.0.0.0
    Secondary Auto Discovery = 0
    H.323 ID = tenorus
    Register DN = Register as GW Prefixes(1)
    Ignore Bandwidth in ACF = no(0)
    Default H245 Tunneling = yes(1)
    Round Trip Delay = 0
    One Stage Dialing = 0
    RRQ Interval = 0
    H323 Interop Flags:
    H225 GW Protocol = h323(0)
    Do BRQ = 0
    SlaveSessionId0 = 0
    AllowFastStartOnly = No(0)
    RRQv3plus= No(0)
    ProgressInd Alert= No(0)
    StartH245Flag= No(0)
    Automatic Ext IP Update= No(0)

Do Lightweight RRQ = no(0)

Alex, this is the area of the Tenor where you setup the registration process to register to a external gatekeeper.
    There is a selection where you set if you want the Tenor to register as a gateway or a gatekeeper.

To see this part of the configuration, from the main prompt, type “config”
    when you are on the “config” prompt, type print.

The first command is:

config# h323gw
    config h323gw# primarygkadd xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx (replace “x” with the I.P address of the gatekeeper)

config h323gw# h323id xxxxxx (replace “x” with the h323 id to be used)

config h323gw# registerdn x (replace x with “0” if you want the Tenor not to register DN ‘s, put a “1” if you want the Tenor to register the DN ‘s on the gatekeeper.

config h323gw# ignorebw x (replace x with “0” or “1” depending if you want the tenor to ignore bandwith requests “1” will ignore requests, “0” will grant requests.

If you need the whole manual, with all the commands for the Quintum, write to mike3799@yahoo and I email you the file.

Please contact me offline, I have some questions of my own about Clarent.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Voice over IP’ is closed to new topics and replies.